Cookies allow providing, improving and protecting Mobilly services, ensuring solutions that are best suited for the client’s needs, as well as more convenient and secure experience of use.
What are cookies?
What cookies are used by mobilly.lv and what are their purposes?
The Mobilly.lv website uses several types of cookies. They vary according to their purpose and storage length. The cookies are gradually renewed and adapted to the needs of improving the quality of service provision.
The main purposes of the cookies are the following:
▪ To authenticate the user – ensures recognition of the user.
▪ To provide and maintain services– cookies that functionally support provision of Mobilly services.
▪ To ensure internet site security and service integrity– cookies that help create services, ensuring better customer experience and safer use of the internet site.
▪ To ensure statistics and analysis of the usage – provides information how and how often Mobilly internet site is used and what search tools are used. Cookie statistics can also be obtained from cooperation partner internet sites.
▪ To offer services and analyse customer needs– cookies ensuring development of offers that are best suited for the customer needs.
Third party cookies
The Mobilly website can use the information of third-party cookies. The user may also be given the most suitable offers in internet resources of cooperation partners. For this analysis, the following tools are used:
Mobilly mobile application uses the Facebook Ireland ltd. tool Meta Pixel, which provides a summary of information on how and how often the Mobilly mobile application is used, as well as, if the user has given his/her consent – it enables Mobilly to display customised advertisements to its social network users. More information on this tool is available HERE.
However, remember that without approving cookies in the Mobilly web site, you cannot fully use Mobilly services.
Most web browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or receive alerts when cookies are sent to your device. Read the browser usage instructions or open the help screen to learn more about how to change your browser settings.
For more information on EU cookie laws, pleasevisit: HERE
Where will you get additional information?
In case of any questions or proposals, we ask you to write to [email protected]Download document