How much costs parking when paid with Mobilly?
In most parking lots, the prices are exactly the same as paying at the machines according to the tariff. There is an additional transaction fee for street parking (A, B, C, D, R, V zones) and at the airport (RIX zone) - 0.09 EUR.
In which parking lots can you pay with Mobilly?
At the moment, Mobilly can be used to pay for more than 200 parking lots in Riga, Daugavpils, Liepaja and elsewhere in Latvia, as well as for more than 140 “Ühisteenused AS” parking lots in Estonia's largest cities - Tallinn, Tartu, Narva and others. The list of active parking spaces on a map can be viewed here.
Can a phone number attached to the Mobilly Company Account make payment from a Mobilly Private Account?
Yes. Although the phone number is attached to the Company Account, for all services you can also pay as a private person by adding your bank card and supplementing the Mobilly account or making payment as added to your phone bill.
How do I pay for parking on Mobilly app?
1. Download the app to your phone. Enter your phone number on the app. You will get SMS with the password. Enter it on the app and your account is registered! 2. Add a bank card. Add your bank card on Mobilly app and, in future, supplement your account by just a press of the button. After supplementing, you can spend the money on parking. 3. On the app, go to Parking lots, select Mobilly tariff zone, enter your vehicle number and press START*. * Before that, make sure there is sufficient balance in your Mobilly account. 4. Press STOP to stop parking.
Can I pay for parking on the app by adding the payment to my mobile phone bill?
Yes, LMT, Bite and Tele2 post-pay customers can pay for parking by adding the amount to their phone bill. To start a payment, press Pay By Adding to Phone Bill. To stop the payment for parking, press STOP. The amount spent on the parking together with the mobile operator's fee will be added to your mobile phone bill. Mobile operator's fee is 0.25 EUR, Tele2 operator’s fee ir 0,35 EUR. Be careful! • For LMT, the maximum amount of a single transaction is EUR 30. • For Tele2, the maximum amount of a single transaction is EUR 14. • For Bite, the maximum total monthly amount of transactions is EUR 40, including other than Mobilly services. In case the customer has reached the limit of one transaction, the payment has to be started again in order to continue to pay for the parking lot.
What should I do to pay for two vehicles from the same Mobilly account on the app?
After you have activated the payment for the first vehicle, to start paying for another vehicle, move the screen a little lower, where you will be able to re-select the required tariff zone for the other vehicle and activate it just like the first one.
How to pay for a time period in parking lots using the Mobilly app?
1. In the app, select the specific tariff zone where you want to park your car. 2. Indicate the vehicle you want to pay for the time period. 3. Press the More Options button. 4. Press the Pay Time Period* button and the time period is paid**. * Period payment cannot be selected if the payment is made as added to the phone bill. ** If your account does not have a sufficient balance but a bank card is added, we will automatically charge the difference in the amount missing for the period.
Is it possible to pay for parking by sending SMS?
Yes, to start paying, send SMS * to 1859 with text: START space AUTO space ZONE AUTO - your vehicle number, such as AB1221, ZONE - the tariff zone indicated on the side of the payment machine, for example X. Example of SMS: START AB1221 X * Before that, check your Mobilly account for balance. If you want to make a payment by adding to the phone bill, send SMS with text: MSTART space AUTO space ZONE to 1859. AUTO - The number of your car, such as AB1221. ZONE - the tariff zone indicated on the side of the payment machine, for example X. Example of SMS: MSTART AB1221 X To stop parking, send SMS with text STOP to 1859.
How to make sure that payment by sending SMS has started or stopped?
Mobilly will send you a reply as SMS confirming a successful start or end of parking. Also in case of error Mobilly will warn you with SMS, so always read the answer you receive! Such a notice by way of SMS costs 0.11 EUR for private persons and 0.11 EUR + VAT – for legal entities. The amount is charged from the Mobilly account. If the payment is made as of a private individual and you do not want to receive these messages by way of SMS, you can opt out of them by signing in to your Private Account on Mobilly website. You can make changes in the Profile section.
What message should I send to pay for two vehicles from the same Mobilly account?
The text of the text message does not change. A separate SMS with the vehicle number must be sent for each vehicle number.
How to stop payment when multiple vehicle numbers are activated from the same Mobilly account?
To stop payment, send SMS to 1859 with: STOP AUTO (where AUTO - vehicle number you want to stop payment for).
What is the Mobilly Tariff Zone?
This is a designation for every parking lot that can be paid on Mobilly. The letter or letters of the specific tariff zone indicate where your car is parked and what tariff will be charged for the parking time. If you park the car on the street side, in the zone of the municipal LLC "Rīgas satiksme", then the letter of the tariff zone will be displayed on the side of the payment machine. If you park your car on the parking lot, you will find two or three letters of the tariff zone in the parking lot on the Mobilly orange sign.
What if I do not know what is the Mobilly tariff zone I am in?
The exact parking zone can be found on the zone map on the Mobilly app or Mobilly website. If you park the car on the street side, in the zone of the municipal LLC "Rīgas satiksme", then the letter of the tariff zone will be displayed on the side of the payment machine. If you park your car on the parking lot, you will find two or three letters of the tariff zone in the parking lot on the Mobilly orange sign. In case of questions, you can always contact Mobilly customer service by calling 1859 *. * The call may be subject to a charge set by the mobile operator depending on the tariff plan. You can also call +371 22001859.
What kind of notifications does Mobilly send?
Mobilly usually sends the following messages daily:
1) response notifications from Mobilly if
- the payment is started by SMS or the Mobilly app,
- the parking payment set for a certain period of time has expired,
- payment has been suspended.
Response notifications in the app are free of charge. If the SMS commands are used instead, then customers Mobilly account is charged for each response notification.
2) notifications, sent to all customers every 2 hours by default to remind that parking is still being paid for and to help avoid overpayment;
Notifications to remind of an active parking are a paid service. However, the customer can choose how often to receive these notifications - from once every 30 minutes to once a day. We do advise to adjust the regularity of notifications according to customers individual habits. As experience shows, in cases where payment is not suspended in time, one such overpayment costs more than the amount spent on reminder notifications.
3) alerts sent to the customer in the event that something is not done correctly when sending SMS commands or using the Mobilly app or the Mobilly account balance is coming to an end;
Notifications to alert the Mobilly app users are provided free of charge. On the other hand, customers who use Mobilly services by sending text messages are using a paid service.
4) mandatory response and transaction notifications requested by the parking lot owner.
The mandatory response and transaction notifications required by the service provider are a paid service.
The fee for individuals is 0.11 Eur, for legal entities - 0.13 Eur (VAT inculded) and this amount is charged from the Mobilly account balance.